|Charles w. Harwood
|Posted on Sunday, January 19, 2003 - 8:30 am: |
Hi Roy, I am sending you my info.
1. John Drake member of original Plymouth Co. – London 1606
2. John Drake came to Boston in1630 from Devon County, England, settled at
Windsor, Conn. Married Elizabeth Rogers
3. John Drake g g g gr nephew of Sir Francis Drake, Married Margaret Weldon
4. Daughter– Margaret Weldon Drake married John South (1716-1782)
5. Daughter– Ann Hardoway South (1801-1886) Married John Skinner(1787-1870)
6. Daughter– Cassandra Caroline Skinner, Caroline was the seventh great grand
niece of Sir Francis Drake, descending from John Drake of Kentucky, she
married Richard Harwood.
Carolina and Richard Harwood are my gr-gr grandparents.
I would like to verify this info. can you help me.
Regards, Charles w. Harwood (email@example.com)