William and Margaret's daughter Annie... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Andrews genealogy » William and Margaret's daughter Annie Carroll Andrews « Previous Next »

Marj Kibby
Posted From: 101.175.175.185
Posted on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 12:28 pm:   

I'm interested in finding out more about William and Margaret. Annie Carroll was my husband's grandmother.

I do know that "On the 20th December 1892, William Andrews appeared in the Singleton Magistrates Court charged with furious riding, and was fined 1, with 4s 10d court costs."
Marj Kibby
Posted From: 101.175.175.185
Posted on Friday, February 12, 2016 - 4:04 pm:   

Thanks for your emailed help, Roy. Of course every answer raises new questions, but that is the fun of family history.
sandrasteffensen
Posted From: 1.132.96.85
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 5:10 pm:   

Hi Roy,
I am a descendant of Jane Andrews who married James Sutton. My grandfather was Roy Hartley Sutton. I am traveling to the UK in 2017 and would like to contact any relatives around Bishopstone. do you know if we have any left in that area? Currently updating our family history, your book had been wonderful.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: