info on the Andrews family Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Andrews genealogy » Andrews of Southamptom, England » info on the Andrews family « Previous Next »

Stephen
Posted on Tuesday, March 04, 2003 - 6:43 am:   

Roy,

Hey man, my name is Stephen Andrews and I'm from Belleville, Mi USA. I was wondering if during your research, you've run across info on the Andrews of Southamptom, England. My father Terry was born and raised there. He moved to the states in 1965. His father was Frank Arthur Andrews, grandfather Richard Andrews. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx, Stephen
sue cadorin
Posted From: 61.68.29.108
Posted on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 4:10 pm:   

HI IM A DESENDED OF A STEPHEN ANDREWS of brixton hill ,surrey england born 12.7.1853 his parent were peter Andrews And Elisa Louisa Chandler STEPHEN WAS MARRIED TO ANNIE GARLICK LONDON ENGLAND WHO
SAILED TO AUSTRALIA WITH HER SISITER MRS NELL CHARLTON 1884 TO marry stephen at saint stephens church Newtown new south wales on 1st january 1885
He had a brother albert or george a sister elizabeth married george richardson ,jean alderton, mrs wood and clare page if there is connections to your family please let me know
thanks suzanne

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: