Hannah Singleton and Patrick Campbell Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Singleton family Surname » Hannah Singleton and Patrick Campbell « Previous Next »

Admin (Admin)
Username: Admin

Posted on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 1:58 pm:   

Subject: family history
Date: Friday, 30 December 2005 4:07 PM

Dear Roy,
I am looking for information on the family of Hannah Singleton and Patrick Campbell. Mainly information on their son Dalmahoy Colin Campbell.

I also read with interest the message from Margaret Pavljuk who is a descendant of Hannah also. Is their any way I can be put in touch with her.
Julie Campbell
Tammy O
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2006 - 7:30 pm:   

Regarding message on Dalmahoy Campbell son of Hannah Singleton and Patrick Campbell. He was Named Dalmahoy Colin Campbell.
b. Jun 18 1842
Singleton, NSW, Australia

d. Mar 24 1843
Singleton, NSW, Australia

Dalmahoy was Christened on 28th June 1842 at St Andrew`s Singleton NSW Australia. Birth Certificate No.V18428112 121C/1842 Mother is under Annie instead of Hannah. I am also a descendant from Patrick and Hannah. Researched by Tammy Ogston
Meg Smith
Posted on Monday, March 12, 2007 - 2:16 pm:   

Regarding message re Dalmahoy Campbell, I have some letters written by him and references about him in other publications.
Also have photos of Anne Farran taylor Campbell, wife of Benjamin Bruce Campbell and their daughter Ada Alice.
D OBryan
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2007 - 2:27 pm:   

My great grandmother Mary Agnes Wheitteker married Dalmahoy Colin Campbell at Coraki NSW on 18 November 1884 [Regn Number 1884/007011]. This was a second marriage for both.
Kerry Wheeler
Posted on Saturday, February 06, 2010 - 11:58 pm:   

Hi,

I am working on our family tree and I am looking for any information on Hannah Singleton and Patrick Campbells Family. I am a descendant of Richard Singleton and Sarah Ann Cates.

If anyone is able to help it would be appreciated.
Donna Figliomeni
Posted on Sunday, February 07, 2010 - 3:12 pm:   

Hi,

I am a descendent of Benjamin Bruce Campbell and Anne Farran Taylor, and am interested in finding any information with respect to this branch of the family.

Thanks
Rhonda Killeen
Posted on Sunday, February 14, 2010 - 3:03 pm:   

I too descend from this branch via Eva Alberta Campbell. Am tracking the Taylor side with much confusion. Know about George as convict, and Mary Brosby, as free settler, Anns mother.
Donna
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2010 - 9:31 pm:   

I was wondering if there was any one that could help me in locating the birth and death details of Mary Agnes Campbell nee Wheitteker. The only thing that I am able to locate is the marriage to Dalmahoy Colin Campbell in 1884.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Margaret Noble
Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 - 7:14 pm:   

looking for info on Sarah Ann Cates and Richard Singleton
Feri
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2012 - 2:04 pm:   

Anonymous - ChristyWOW! You did it again I can't decide which one I like best. They alalre the best if you ask me. Well I guess if I had to make a choice itwould be the one of Hannah & Jason and everyone blowing the bubbles.Hannah & Jason look so HAPPY together. I am so happy for the two ofthem. They are both so sweet and kind hearted and I wish them all thebest that life has to offer them. Love you see you Christmas DayLove AlwaysDebbie
Helen Margareth Campbell
Posted on Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 1:46 pm:   

Hi Donna,

We are also the descendent of Benjamin Bruce Campbell and Anne Farran Taylor,their son Frederick Melfrod Campbell is our great grand Dad and we lived in the Solomon Islands ( Pacific Region ). We would to like to know more information about our family and get in touch.

Thank you

Helen Margareth Campbell & Irene Selina Campbell
Solomon Islands
Caroline May Campbell/sitai
Posted on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 3:04 pm:   

Hi,l am also looking for the desendent of Frederick Melford Campbell,son of Benjamin Bruce Campbell and Anne Ferran Taylor,Frederick Melford Campbell is my GREAT GRANFATHER and we lived in Solomon Island in the pacific regions.please email me if you were one of this family...
My email:mayc.kirakira@ovi.com
thanks Caroline
Carolyn Williams
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 7:29 pm:   

I am a descendant of Patrick and Hannah Campbell through their son John William Wallace Campbell and his daughter Grace Louisa Dines Campbell 1876-1942. Grace is normally shown on family trees as being unmarried and childless, but she had a child out of wedlock, otherwise I wouldn't be here. Would love to contact descendants of Grace's siblings with a view to sharing information.
Carolyn Williams, Blue Mountains NSW
Whitelilly
Posted on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 9:06 am:   

Hello My name is Suzy Bushell. I'm descend of Patrick Frederick Campbell and Hannah Singleton and their son Dalmhoy Colin Clyde Campbell and his wife Isabella Gardiner. If any one would like any information about them. Please email me ar lillybushell@gmail.com

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: