KjseFbJNIQjVLCdJbY Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » YOU SPAMMERS CAN USE THIS AREA!! » KjseFbJNIQjVLCdJbY « Previous Next »

Cassanova
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 12:54 pm:   

Hi Dogbert,I sulsescfucly used your pwgen-fsi-hex to get into my Amilo Pro V2000(required password to start it) but have not been able to reset the password so everytime it is restarted I have to use your pwgen-fsi-hex. I've tried flashing the BIOS, now that I can get into the machine but it retains the unknown password. Any ideas how I now clear or change the password?Thanks in advance
Soma
Posted on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 - 4:35 pm:   

I used this download for my FS Amilo Pi1505By eetirnng 3 random wrong passwords I was given a system disabled message and a 5 digit number!I put this 5 digit number into your script and it gave me an unlock code which worked great and allowed me to boot into windows as normal..Great THANKS :o)However upon next reboot I was asked to enter this password again!I decide to enter bios and turn off 'password on boot' however upon eetirnng BIOS I can only change the 'set user password'!I used the code generated from your script to change the 'user password' to my date of birth..great at least its one i'll remember!However without the 'supervisor password' I cannot change any settings within BIOS!So I set about putting this code into the password box on boot up '3hqgo3 jqw534 0qww294e' and this generated a 'system disabled' notice with a different 5 digit code which I entered into your script! The script generated a different passcode which I thought was going to be the supervisor password and then allow me full access to the BIOS without options being 'greyed out' but no luck i'm affraid, all I can change is the user password but cannot turn it off :o)So near yet so far..will flashing my bios fix this or is there something else I need to do to remove the supervisor password so I can disable the passwords under BIOS!Many thanks for your help Dogbert, its guys like you that rock the IT world!!Keep up the good work

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: