Hannah Parkinson and William Singleton Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Singleton, NSW, Australia FHS » Hannah Parkinson and William Singleton « Previous Next »

Admin (Admin)
Username: Admin

Posted on Friday, October 08, 2010 - 7:29 am:   

Hi Roy my name is Di Crawford, i was told you are in charge of the society who handles requests for the Singleton Family, I am new at this so please have patients with me. You can contact me at drcrawford@y7mail.com, My mother was Jean Hope Campbell Ben Singleton born 1788 is my 3rd great grandfather, in my search I have 12 kids for Hannah Parkinson and William Singleton, did they have a William born or die around 1791 before they came to Australia and also a Elizabeth born or die around 1783 and a Sarah 1786-1790, also did they leave behind a James born 1777-1849.. Would love to hear from you and if there is a cost let me know and I will send money order or pay by visa. Also is there a book I could buy to research, thanks for your patients, I presume you are related to the Singletons as well, where do you come into it.

Thanking You,
Dianne Crawford
(admin has address)

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: