Alice Hilda Sullivan died 22nd April,... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Singleton, NSW, Australia FHS » Alice Hilda Sullivan died 22nd April,1927"Fairholme", « Previous Next »

Bernice
Posted on Friday, September 28, 2001 - 7:39 am:   

Hi there.My name is Bernice Callaghan and I am seeking cost of look-up for obit notice for Alice Hilda Sullivan died 22nd April,1927"Fairholme",
Singleton.Also could you tell me what "Fairholme was-is please?She was buried in the Roman Cathloic Cemetry,Singleton.Many thanks,Bernice.Have a nice day. bernicec@ozemail.com.
Lyn MacBain
Posted on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 11:30 pm:   

'Fairholme' was a maternity hospital for a long time. It is in Broughton Street, Singleton and is currently a Drs. Surgery.
Sandie McKoy
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 2:24 am:   

Is there any chance that Fairholme was a farm? One a male ancestors death cert it said he was a grazier and his usual place of residence was Fairholme- not sure if he was residing in the hospital or on a farm!
felix_48@hotmail.com thanks Sandie
Roy Andrews
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 5:59 am:   

Hi Sandie,
"Fairholme" was and is a farm out where the 'big post" marks the point where one road goes to "Goorangoola" and the other goes to "St Clair" area. I have photos if you want copies.
Bindi
Posted on Monday, April 07, 2008 - 11:24 am:   

My grandmother Eva Mary SULLIVAN (daughter of Luke John and Eva Mary nee ADAWAY) was born at Carrington. The family is listed as living in Harrow Road Singleton.
Any info greatly appreciation. Grandmothers brother was Terence Richard SULLIVAN
fsullivan
Posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 - 10:19 pm:   

alice hilda sullivan died of peritonitis after childbirth at Faiholme maternity hospital singleton which is now a doctors surgery. She is suppose to have been buried at singleton catholic cemetry but no grave found. it may be unmarked.
Vic Paterson
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 7:44 pm:   

My 'Certificate of Entry in registry of Births' (that I needed recently) lists birthplace as Fairholme Maternity Hospital, Singleton Municipality. DOB 16th December 1948.
We lived above the CBC Bank in John St. my father being the accountant.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: