Doyle and Keough in Singleton Area Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Singleton, NSW, Australia FHS » Doyle and Keough in Singleton Area « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

eveon Mafrici
Posted on Thursday, February 28, 2002 - 12:35 am:   

I am looking for descendants of John and Anastasia Doyle b. Wexford Ireland settled Branxton area 1942. Also Andrew and Mary Keough, same.
Richard Cooke
Posted on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 7:22 pm:   

Andrew and Mary Keough are my great-great grandparents. Their daughter Martha married George Cooke.

Contact me for further information
Eveon Mafrici
Posted on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 4:46 pm:   

Hi Richard
John & Anastasia Doyle were my Great Great Grandparents. Their son Patrick b. 1847 is my Great Grandfather. Mary Keough was Anastasia's sister.
It seems Patrick neglected to tell anyone of his marriage and two children.
Any information would be appreciated.
Eveon Mafrici
Posted on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 11:08 pm:   

Hi Richard
I am still waiting for you to contact me. I have truied to email to but have had no response as yet.
Claire Hughes
Posted on Monday, December 07, 2009 - 10:58 pm:   

Hi All, I'm descended from John and Anastasia Doyle through their some James who married Jane Rachel McCosker. Feel free to get in touch if you wish to share information. Claire
Michael J Duncanson
Posted on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 1:10 pm:   

Hi All- I'm descended from Andrew Keough and his wife Mary (Nee- Keane?) from Wexford Ireland. Thier Daughter Martha Keough married George Cooke. there Son Edgar Cooke is the father of my Grand father Ronald Cooke, Can anybody give me any history or information on my family ancestors please.
coyle
Posted on Friday, May 17, 2013 - 9:00 pm:   

it is a long way down the line my husband is the Great grandson of James and Eliza Keough
there daughter Etta Lavina Ingham is his grandmother .. her daughter Joyce is his mother.
I have a horrific story that is published in Aboriginal Convicts by Kristyn Harman on this family one year after arriving... Iwill be away until mid July 2013 but happy to reveal story when i get back jenny

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: