Ham Family Search - Jerry's Plains Ar... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Singleton, NSW, Australia FHS » Ham Family Search - Jerry's Plains Area « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Jeannine Power
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 11:33 am:   

My interest is that my ancestry stems from a child that Mary Ann Watters had prior to cohabiting with John Hornery from 1866-1868.

This child was the son of Mary Ann Watters and Henry William Ham?? born 27/10/1864. His name was Henry William Watters (Ham) and is my Great Grandfather.

He lived and died using the name Henry William Ham. He married Annie Marie Lewis in 1833 at Gunnedah. To date, we cannot confirm exactly who his father is. It is possible that his father is Henry James George Ham son of James Ham and Mary Ann Sargent, born on the 25/5/1840 in Jerry's Plains. (Possibly a defacto relationship with Mary Ann.) Henry James George Ham married Elizabeth Jane Taylor on 27/12/1869 and subsequently had 9 children.

Verbal family stories link my Great Grandfather to the ‘Ham’ family ancestry based in Jerry’s Plains.

Do you have any information that may help? I would appreciate any assistance that you could give.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: