Photos of Singleton/Hunter region bui... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Singleton, NSW, Australia FHS » Photographs from the district » Old Singleton and district photos » Photos of Singleton/Hunter region buildings « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Jodie Midson
Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 1:40 pm:   

Hi,

Can anyone help me out - I am interested in collecting photos or drawings/paintings of any of the buildings associated with the Singleton family - particularly photos of "the Barley Mow", the "plough and horses" and the "cross keys inn", also any of the residences associated with the family or street scapes of John st Elizabeth st, bourke st, campbell st - the older the better but really interested in anything.
Roy Andrews
Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 4:46 pm:   

Hi there Jodie, I can help you out with some images of the buildings, also text on the Singletons and the own that we used in the Andrews book, the Andrews family also being from Singleton,
Roy
Joan Hanley
Posted on Sunday, July 05, 2009 - 11:28 am:   

Hi
One lot of my great grandparents lived at Paticks Plains. Their names were Michael Hanley and Margaret Slattery. I see by the Google map there is a Hanley Creek in the area. Has anyone came across the names?
zona wilkinson
Posted on Friday, October 08, 2010 - 2:08 pm:   

Hi could you help me with any photoes of emily beal aboriginal marrying John smith she was chrisined in beal creek
Arthur Wallington
Posted on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 6:31 pm:   

Does the original homestead of St Clair still exist ? The property is now apparently beneath Lake St Clair. Love a photo !!
grahame heuston
Posted on Friday, August 08, 2014 - 6:36 pm:   

I'm after old pictures of taverns /inns in Elizabeth St singleton nsw
grahame heuston
Posted on Friday, August 08, 2014 - 6:40 pm:   

I'm after old pictures of taverns /inns in Elizabeth St singleton nsw

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: