and another Reapeth, Ben Singleton 17... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Singleton, NSW, Australia FHS » Singleton family surname » and another Reapeth, Ben Singleton 1788-1853 Pioneer « Previous Next »

Margaret Sellen.
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2003 - 6:53 am:   

Wednesday, 24 September 2003 4:26 PM
Hello,
I was told to get in touch with Singleton FHS regarding a book that I was looking at in Windsor Library recently. I was wondering if you can put me intouch with a Kath Mahaffey that complied the book called "and another Reapeth, Ben Singleton 1788-1853 Pioneer". I am a descendant of the Singleton family and would dearly love a copy of that book.
Hope that you can help me!
Regards Margaret Sellen.
Bernadette Nott
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2005 - 4:56 pm:   

Hello Margaret
My mother's maiden name was Sellen. I know little about my family and I was wondering if we appear in your family tree. My great grandparents were Thomas and Jane Sellen. Thomas died 10 July 1929 aged 87 years and Jane died 2 June 1930 aged 90 years. My grandfather, Thomas John Sellen was born in Toowoomba, Queensland and died 24 April 1929 aged 56 years ( I think he died in Charters Towers) . He married my grandmother Elizabeth Eva Bryant who was born approx 1886 in Charters Towers, Queensland and died in Brisbane approx 1968. They had 8 Children: Thomas John born approx 1907, Elizabeth Eva approx 1910, Rebbeca Jane approx 1913, Amelia May 7 June 1915, Charlotte Isabella approx 1917, Ruth Mabel approx 1920, William Joseph 13 September 1922 and Arthur (DoB unknown). Hoping you can help.

Regards, Bernadette Nott
Gabrielle Singleton
Posted on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 5:05 pm:   

Kath Mahaffey died in 2001. Her three daughters are still alive, as are their numerous children & grandchildren, also her Singleton nephew & his children & grandchildren.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: