Calling all Barwick family - Hunter V... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Singleton, NSW, Australia FHS » Calling all Barwick family - Hunter Valley NSW « Previous Next »

abrumfitt
Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2004 - 5:51 am:   

Looking for Barwick family married into Wood family in and around Scone, Muswellbrook etc from 1860's onwards, and their present descendants.
Roy Andrews
Posted on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 9:36 am:   

Hi Ann,
have posted your quiry on the
Hunter Valley Mailing List

How to subscribe.
Just send the command "subscribe" in the subject line to
AUS-NSW-Hunter-Valley-D-request@rootsweb.com.
anne
Posted on Tuesday, July 06, 2004 - 2:51 am:   

Hi Roy

Thank you for all your help - I have found our family and spoken with those of successive living generations - we plan to come out and visit in February.

Thanks for the advice and help - much appreciated
Anne

Roy Andrews
Posted on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 4:20 pm:   

Hi there Anne and thankyou, its a great feeling being able to actually help somebody out - best of luck.
HUNTER
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2005 - 12:57 am:   

HEY GUYS ITS ME HUNTER BARWICK MY NAME IS HUNTER BARWICK I AM IN THE BARWICK FAMILY AND MY NAME IS HUNTER BARWICK AND DID I TELL YOU MY NAME IS HUNTER BARWICK I SUCK THE BIG BANANAS
Christine M
Posted on Monday, May 08, 2006 - 10:51 am:   

I am looking for relations of ANNIE BARWICK who married EDWARD R BALFE in NARRABRI 1904

I think Annie's parents were Thomas Barwick born 1842 he married Sarah Wood. Could anyone tell me Thomas's brothers and sister names and who his parents where. Also U would like to know Thomas and Sarah childrens names.

EDWARD R BALFE and ANNIE BARWICK are my mothers great great grandparents. We are tying to trace the family back to the first barwick to arrive is australia.
Christine M
Posted on Monday, May 08, 2006 - 10:53 am:   

Woops typo I meant I also would like to know Thomas and Sarahs Childrens's names
Nicole Bettridge
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 11:03 pm:   

hi just come across this information & asked my mother could she help but a lot of information was not shared back then.. Annie Barwick & edward r her grand parents she didn,t get 2 know edward as he had died when she was young. but spend a lot of time with Annie as a child.. her Name is Rita Riley nee Bettridge Her Mother Was Honor Riley nee Balfe. my mother is 73years old & was woundering if u would share any information u have obtained! she would b greatfully happy as she has always been interested herself.. thanks heaps hope 2 hear from u sn..
Denis LAMB
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2010 - 12:11 pm:   

edward Balfe d.14.11.1923 Narrabri reg.1923-19013
mrd.Annie Barwick,23.4.1904 Narrabri,reg.1904-4427
Annie remrd.1924-671 Sydney, Harold C.England
Annie died as Annie England 1.8.1965 (80) of
20 Warrunbungle St.Gunnedah,NSW reg.1965-25082
buried Hunter St.Cemetery,Gunnedah,new C.of E.Sec.plot F55,
mother was Jemima father not certain.
Can anyone confirm when/where Annie Barwick born & father's name & mother's maiden name???????
amanda barwick
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2011 - 2:59 pm:   

Hi. Im amanda barwick. My grandfather was william barwick. He had a brother killian and 2 sisters. I dont know muxh else about the barwick side. Id love to meet and learn more about my family. Ive noticed there are alot of us. Please email me at rainbowgirls_2@yahoo.com if anyone knows any more or would like to try and help.
kelly barwick
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 8:54 am:   

Hey my name is Kelly Barwick i am looking for my Father Micheal Andrew Barwick / Urquhart from Barraba nsw dont know much else about this side of my family his mother was betty she had two sisters Shirley and not sure of other one Micheal has a sister and brother his sister name is Vicki and brother not sure of could anyone help me please i have been looking for 10 years i am now 28 the only thing i was told was that he moves around alot shirley lives in brisbane now my email is kelly.aiken83@gmail.com please help

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: