Help find my GGgrandmother - Elizabet... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Singleton, NSW, Australia FHS » Help find my GGgrandmother - Elizabeth GORRELL « Previous Next »

Brian M Morley
Posted on Monday, September 27, 2004 - 6:09 pm:   

Elizabeth Gorrell married John GERMAIN 23 January 1849 in St Andrew's Prespbyterian Church Singleton by James S. White Minister
Witnesses were - Andrew Glass of Singleton and Hugh Keys of Singleton.

That is the earliest information I have of Elizabeth GORRELL except that she may have been born in County Ferminagh, Nth Ireland in 1824????

Could SKS be able to assist with any information at all as to who were her parents and/or siblings

Thanking you in anticipation
Brian M Morley
Ipswich Queensland Australia
Fran Manning
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 - 4:19 pm:   

hi brian... a lot of time has passed since you posted this message. and i really don't have much for you except that my great great grandfather Alexander Glass of Singleton (born in Co Fermanagh)had a brother Andrew, also of Singleton (born in Fermanagh in 1818)who may have been the witness at your great grandmother's wedding. andrew married an Anne Lucas in 1844. may give you more hope to search the Fermanagh link. good luck, Fran

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: