Dennis family Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Singleton, NSW, Australia FHS » Dennis family « Previous Next »

Joan
Posted on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 9:09 pm:   

Subject: dennis family
Date: Tuesday, 30 November 2004 3:25 PM

Hello, I'm researching the Dennis line of my family. They were in the area for several generations and any information or contact to a living relative would be great. Starting with William Dennis who farmed at Patrick Plains in the 1850's - 1860's. Firstly married to Kilday and then widowed then remarried Franks. His sons are William, Samuel,John,(?) Edward. The next generation is Gordon, Cyril Mervin, Aubrey. I believe most of these males lived their lives as farmers (dairy) in the Singleton area. I would apreciate any help help.
Regards
Joan van der Smissen
Karen Michelle Darcy
Posted on Thursday, June 07, 2007 - 11:27 am:   

Hi, I am researching the families of William Dennis and Elizabeth Morgan from the Singleton, Giant's Creek and Baerami Creek areas. Any help would be appreciated.
Regards
Karen Darcy
Roz Galea
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 11:47 pm:   

Hi I was adopted from Singleton Hospital in 1966. My birth mothers name was Hilda Mavis? Dennis, according to the records I have. Was wondering if anyone knows her or has any info regarding her.
Thanks
Dennis
Posted on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 5:41 pm:   

Hi your William Dennis and Elizabeth Morgan are both my relatives. William is the first son of my g grandfather William Dennis And Elizabeth Morgan is related through the Morgan Llanelli on my grandmothers line she was a Morgan. I believe they were related to each other also. Here's Joan van der smissen

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: