Frith (Freeth) - Jerry's Plains, Wark... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Singleton, NSW, Australia FHS » Frith (Freeth) - Jerry's Plains, Warkworth, Singleton « Previous Next »

Penny Bell, nee Frith
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 3:17 pm:   

Seeking any references, notes, historical accounts of Mr. Milton Frith, Snr., now deceased, m. Cecilia Hartcher. He owned the saddlery shop in Singleton and later the White Hart Hotel in Pages Flat/Murrurundi. Believed to have built the home known as "The Outlook" in Singleton. His father was John Frith, Jnr. son of John Frith (Freeth), who arrived from UK on the "Lady Nugent" in 1835. John Frith (Freeth) settled in Warkworth/Jerry's Plains and married Sarah Eather at Warkworth in 1847. (Sarah later married Henry Tudor). Any historical notes on or references to these early Friths and Eathers or advice on where and how I may obtain same would be greatly appreciated.

My brother (Milton Frith, Jnr.) and Father (Milton Frith, Snr.) endeavoured to meet with Valma Gee some years ago whilst travelling through but missed her (apparently she is known to my Dad). We believe she has considerable knowledge of our family's history. If Valma is still acting as secretary could you kindly advise whether it would be at all possible for me to contact her?

Many thanks,

Penny
Penny Bell
Posted on Sunday, October 12, 2008 - 2:30 pm:   

Have altered my email address. Any responders will need to use the author's link beside this message to respond to the above enquiry.

Many thanks.

Penny

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: