Alfred Thomas Hall who married a Esth... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Gibbs genealogy » Alfred Thomas Hall who married a Esther Grace Gibbs « Previous Next »

meg
Posted on Saturday, February 23, 2002 - 4:00 pm:   

was wondering if you had any info on my long lost great uncle alfred thomas hall who married a esther grace gibbs in
tottenham england . his father was henry thomas hall and hers was john gibbs. they married 30/11/18 in tottenham and
resided at 40 fairveiw rd tottenham
any info would be greatly appreciated
thank you in advance for any help.
meg
Anonymous
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 5:41 pm:   

My grandfathers name is John Gibbs the same as his fathers!!
Roy Andrews
Posted on Monday, October 06, 2003 - 6:01 pm:   

Hi Anonymous,
would you like to add your Gibbs genealogy to this discussion list, would be great.
Roy
Constance Weaver
Posted on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 7:21 am:   

I had a G-grandmother Nancy Jane Gibbs, who married Oliver Chesney. Nancy had a sister, think her name was Mary who married a McAdoo, they had a child in 1863 William Gibbs McAdoo that was once the Secretary of the
Treasury of the United States.I saw William when he came to our home in 1941 when I was 12 years old, just before he died. Would like to know more about William's parents. Thank you.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: