Levi b1817-8 in VA Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Bauer genealogy » Levi b1817-8 in VA « Previous Next »

Pauline
Posted on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 7:28 am:   

Posted 04/10/2003
Hello Mr Bauer
What a nice Site you have --you have acomplished a great deal--I have done very little on my Bowers line except for what I got from family members some time ago--but was looking over your site and found several names in the descendants of your Johannes Hans Bauer + Margaretha Wern which have shown up in my genealogy and was also told my Bowers were of German descent as far as they knew--I have been told imformation as far back as my greatgreatgrandfather Levi b1817-8 in VA and the mother of my George Washington Bowers- 1st Lt Conf Service of Civil War.

George W + Cordelia Ann Mullins in 1872 in Monroe Co TN and raised 12 of 16 ch born to them--I have these aunts and uncles in my data base and would be willing to share....if we can connect --George's mother was a Sara or Sally Dooley--
please contact either way if you can or cant help--thanks for your time.

Pauline /Freeman/ Stewart
Frances Pikok
Posted on Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 3:11 pm:   

Pauline,

Could we share info. I think we have the same Levi Bowers. My gggrandmother is a sister to your George W. Bowers.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: