Alldridges Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Surnames A-Z » Alldridges « Previous Next »

Kay James
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 5:40 pm:   

I am a descendant of Richard Alldridge who married Rhoda Donovan at Lowstock Paterson in 1849. Both died in Scone but apparently lived and worked around Maitland, Singleton during the 1840s. I think Ellerston was one place where Rhoda worked.

Before meeting Richard she had applied to marry a convict George Brewer and there is mention of him in the Maitland Mercury in 1844/45. He was a free man by then.

If anyone can shed light on them or any of the Alldridge / Donovan families I would be grateful. I believe Rhoda was a free immigrant and Richard came over from England with his mother Mary Flower Carter on the Parsee from Southhampton.

Will appreciate any help you can give me
Thanks, Rhoda
Harry Willey
Posted on Friday, August 08, 2008 - 3:30 pm:   

Church records from St Luke's Church of England Scone.
Richard Alldridge a Labourer of Scone aged 59 years the son of Richard and Mary died 30 November 1869 at Scone and was buried by Cannon Coles Child.
Mary Flower Alldridge widow of Thomas died aged 80 years died 27 April 1870. Father Carter
Buried by Rev'd John Shaw.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: