Theatrical ancester search Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Surnames A-Z » Theatrical ancester search « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Jones & Manuel FamiliesStevie10-23-12  4:40 pm
  Start New Thread        

Gwynneth Bromley
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2002 - 12:46 am:   

Can anyone give me some help on how/where to research the following in Australia.I am in the UK
unfortuanately I have very little information.
George Victor Loydall was born 1873 in Liverpool,England and became an acter known mostly(but not always) as Victor Loydall.I know he appeared at the Theatre Royal,Hobart in 1908 and died in Sydney in 1918.I would like to find out when he went over to Australia(he never returned to England and his wife and 2 children did not hear from him at all)And if he had any children over there. many thanks. Gwynneth
Roy Andrews (Admin)
Posted on Sunday, February 03, 2002 - 1:07 pm:   

Hi there Gwynneth,
The best thing would be to obtain George's death certificate, that would let you know how many children
he had ( if his next of kin was honest about this). The death certificate may also state how long he has
been in Australia and how many times he was married etc.

If you go to http://www.cyndislist.com/ Cyndi has over 121000 links to all facets of genealogy and you
would find a category there that would suit your enquiry.
regards,
Roy Andrews

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: