Thraves family Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Surnames A-Z » Thraves family « Previous Next »

Leni Cooper
Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - 10:36 am:   

Dear Roy? (or whoever compiled the Louisa Evaline Drake Website)

I'm currently doing research on my late mother's family name of Thraves and your web page came up.

I note that Margaret Graham married Peter Thraves in 1974.

Although, thanks to a dedicated Thraves researcher, I have most of my family tree going back to c1300, I'm particularly keen to contact any descendants of William Thraves b1847 in Barnstone, Nottinghamshire, England and Henry Ingram M Thraves b1900 Blaby, Nottinghamshire.

I appreciate that the Thraves name is probably not one that you have researched extensively, but if you or anyone you know has any information that you think may help I would be very pleased to hear from you.

Hoping to hear from you,
Leni Cooper
Margaret Thraves
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2005 - 4:57 pm:   

My name is Margaret Elizabeth Thaves and i married Peter thraves in November,1974.
We had four children . My grandmother's mother was a Drke. thus sthe connection. My husband cmaae rom Nottingham, I do not know much abiy\ut his family but I believe his father was Frank william Thraves who married Francis Lois Page and had two childrenp Frank Peter and PaulineWill seek out more information. MT

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: