Ruby M. Taylor married Charles Edward... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Surnames A-Z » Taylor family » Ruby M. Taylor married Charles Edward Andrews « Previous Next »

Neville & Irene Arrowsmith
Posted on Sunday, December 14, 2003 - 1:54 pm:   

Roy

My wife Irene, nee Taylor, whose father was William Duker Taylor and
whose sister Ruby M. Taylor married Charles Edward Andrews and had a son
Roy E. Andrews, would like to know if you are related to this family.

Regards

Neville & Irene Arrowsmith

Bellambi NSW Au

Fay Lawrence
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 6:07 pm:   

I am trying to locate information on John Taylor and J Wenz of Lochinvar .

My gg grandfather, Johann/John Wenz planted 28 acres of vines for John Taylor - I believe this may have been at 'Kaludah Estate', on land granted to Leslie Duguid - would like to confirm this.

J Wenz was an innkeeper at his death in 1853. His wife Juliana Wince/Wenz was granted a licence for the 'Cross Keys' at Lochinvar in 1853. Her son-in-law, John Coleman, held licence for same hotel 1854-1858.

Does anyone know where the Cross Keys Hotel at Lochinvar was located?
Fay,
6 gen descendant from Johann & Juliana Wenz who emigrated from Hattenheim, Nassau, Germany on the 'Kinnear' ar in Sydney, 23 April 1848 (one of the first German bounty immigrants brought out by the Macarthur family of Camden - please see 'reunion' posting for celebrations 26-27 April 2008 in Camden or website:
<twomeycontracting.com/reunion>
Kerry Woods
Posted on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 8:12 am:   

I am searching for info on my maternal grandfather Herbert James Taylor born 28 Aug 1873 at Warkworth To Thomas & Annie Taylor. They had 10 children all born in the Singleton district. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Regards. Kerry Woods.
Tracey Milligan-Marsh
Posted on Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 6:11 pm:   

I am searching for information about Mary Ann Taylor born in Broke NSW approx 1843. She had a son born 31 Jan 1879 in Singleton, Alexander Percy Taylor - no father listed on his birth certificate. She is listed as deceased on her son's marriage certificate in 1900 - however by this time he is using the surname MILLIGAN. I have not been able to locate a birth, marriage or death certificate for Mary Ann Taylor.
francesmount
Posted on Friday, August 13, 2010 - 4:46 pm:   

I am looking for any information on my grandmothers side her married name was Sarah Taylor but her maiden name was Cann. I know of three daughters and 1 son, she was born in 1883 at Patricks Plains in Singleton if you can help please email me
francesmount
Posted on Monday, August 15, 2011 - 11:47 am:   

I am now searching for any information into the death of Charles Taylor who married Jane Maguire at Patricks Plains, They were living on the Gardiners Property at Dry Creek. They had 9 - 10 children.
TMilliganMarsh
Posted on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 5:27 pm:   

I have now found my Marianne Taylor, who was born 10 Sept 1843 in Broke near Singleton to George and Martha Taylor (both died in Quirindi). Marianne (Mary Ann) married John Taylor on 12 Sept 1864 in Fordwich. They had 7 children, Martha Ann b:1865, William John b:1867, George Samuel b:1869, Gertrude Eliza b:1872 and James Henry b:1876 plus 2 deceased at Yellow Rock Farm Patrick Plains. After this Marianne entered a relationship (never married) with John Milligan and had another child Alexander Percy b:1879. I am trying to find out what happened to the first husband John Taylor who was born 1842 at Williams River Paterson. Marianne died at age 46 on 31 Aug 1889 in Singleton. Is anyone connected to this Taylor family ?

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: