Steadman family Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Surnames A-Z » Steadman family « Previous Next »

Ivan Steadman
Posted on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 6:16 pm:   

Edward John Steadman and wife Sarah Ann (nee Johnson) settled in Singleton about 1860.
They raised a family and were buried at Whittingham Cemetery.
Edward was a farm labourer and worked on Dangar's property "Neotsfield'. Their offspring all worked and lived in town,Sand Hills and Darlington.
The last Steadman left Singleton in 1918.

I would be glad to contact anyone who is researching the family history or that of the Goodworth family,(which had 3 daughters marry Edward and Sarah Steadman's sons).
Anonymous
Posted on Saturday, January 15, 2005 - 11:00 pm:   

If you are going to post a family tree on the internet you could at least get the important details correct as getting them wrong could hurt people a lot, but then again you are so full of yourself you would not give a shit about your family. You posted some details about a family members place of birth and other closely associated details that you got extremely wrong and you have upset a lot of people. ASSHOLE
Roy Andrews
Posted on Saturday, January 15, 2005 - 11:14 pm:   

You are so gutless that you cant even give your name or email. What gets posted on this site is not my responsibilty.
Anonymous
Posted on Saturday, January 22, 2005 - 2:15 pm:   

From anonymous my posted message was meant for ivan steadman, so but out.
Roy Andrews
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2005 - 9:40 am:   

Thanks for clarifying that.
not_a_member_yet
Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 2:49 pm:   

Hi anonymous

Your a very friendly person, obvoiusly not a Steadman as the Steadman's have more ethics than this.

Even if it wasn't meant for everyone it was put on a public site - keep your vulgour comments off the public site - didn't evan have the curticy to give your details - you are obviously a person with a grudge. Get lost we don't need your type and your info is probably wrong too.

Sorry I havn't joined th site yet but the comments of this fool upset me.
Leanne
Posted on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 9:13 pm:   

I am searching the Steadman family from Singleton and would love to be able to discuss this further if you have the time. I do have some information but have come to a bit of a stand still...
Ivan Steadman
Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 10:12 pm:   

Apologies to anyone that I have posted incorrectly. Just tell me the proven correct details and I'm only too happy to change them. But there's no need to abuse me.
Leanne, feel free to post here and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: