Brouggy Family of Australia Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Surnames A-Z » Brouggy Family of Australia « Previous Next »

Matthew Graham
Posted on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 3:08 pm:   

I have a Albert Charles Brouggy born 30 June 1904 and died 7 May 1951. Albert married Evelyn Mary Ada Rose on 3 October 1923. His parents were Ellen Maude Brennan and Matthew Brouggy, they married in 1901. If anyone has any information on this family I would love to hear from you
June
Posted on Saturday, August 05, 2006 - 11:35 pm:   

Albert Charles Brouggy and Evelyn Mary Rose were my parents.I live at Labrador on the Gold Coast.Raymond my brother is in a nursing home at Blayney.My sister Patricia passed away last November.Another Sister Judith also lives on the Gold Coast.Denise another sister lives at Manakau NZ and Brother John also lives in NZ.
Diane Penney
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2006 - 4:32 pm:   

Patricia (mentioned above) is my mother. I live in NZ. My parents came from Australia in 1953 and returned there within 5 years of their deaths on 2005 and 2006.
June is my aunt.
How are you connected Matthew?
What information do you want regarding my grandparents?
Brian Papworth
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - 6:44 pm:   

Glad to hear from anyone with connections to,or is researching any Papworth/Burgmann/Rayment Families.
Maybe we can swap notes.Members of Papworth Family buried @ Whittingham,while Burgmann & Rayment Family buried @ Sedgefield Cemetry.
Brian Papworth
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 10:19 pm:   

Seeking any information on the Papworth Families,in Singleton area,any where from around 1860 onwards.
Brian Papworth
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2008 - 7:28 pm:   

Hoping there maybe some family members who lived in the following towns in the 1930's who can recall a Travelling Picture Show visiting Community Halls in Belford,Gresford,Sandy Hollow,Moonan Flats.
Like to hear any news.
Tony Reeves
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2008 - 6:45 pm:   

Raymond Brouggy (mentioned above by June) died in the hospital at Blayney on June 5, 2008. I visited him about a year previously. He was in high spirits.
Brian Papworth
Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 8:52 pm:   

Hoping to find someone out there with any information on George Papworth,& his Skin & Hide Dealership,in John Street, Singleton,in the 1880-1890 period.
maddison
Posted on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 5:11 pm:   

my father is stephan brouggy, son of john brouggy. would anyone be able to tell me about the aboriginal connectionform the rose side?
penneyd
Posted on Sunday, April 08, 2012 - 10:07 pm:   

Hi Maddison
I am Stephans cousin and live in Hamilton NZ. Your grandfather John is my late mother's ( Patricia) brother.
If you e mail me on penney_diane@hotmail.com I will put you in touch with my sister Jo who can help you with the information that you need.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: