Drakes of Yorkshire - Elizabeth DRAKE... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Drake genealogy » English - UK Drakes » Yorkshire UK Drakes » Drakes of Yorkshire - Elizabeth DRAKE bn c1748 « Previous Next »

Joan Meynell
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 9:41 pm:   

Sent: Wednesday, 25 June 2008 2:51 PM
To: drake@xroyvision.com.au
Subject: Elizabeth DRAKE

Importance: Low

Hello,
I would like to add my Drake research to your Datebase in the hope like everyone to find a connection.

My details are as follows:

Drakes of Yorkshire - Elizabeth DRAKE bn c1748 of Kimberworth Yorkshire married 3 April 1775 Rotherham, George Wainwright, Druggist, the witness was 'J.Drake', groom & bride both signed, she died 9 April 1814 Fradley.

I have researched the Yorkshire parish registers for the areas relative but found nothing with an Elizabeth and John Drake connected.

Their was only one child to them, John Drake Wainwright in 1776, Reverend died Essex, he named one son George Drake W and he had one son George Francis Drake W, so the Drake middle name went on to as recent as my great uncle in 1892.

Please use the above info as you will,
Joan Meynell

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: