Samuel Drake (born 1660) and Joseph D... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Drake genealogy » English - UK Drakes » Yorkshire UK Drakes » Samuel Drake (born 1660) and Joseph Drake, his son « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

E. Taylor
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2002 - 11:45 am:   

I am looking for any information about Joseph Drake, who married Deborah Moore, daughter of John Moore and Mary Camm, in about 1728. Joseph and Deborah had a daughter, Mary Drake, who married my ancestor, John Mason, in 1758. At that point, I lose the Drake name in my family tree. I believe that Joseph Drake's father was a Samuel Drake, born about 1660. However, I have no other information about Joseph Drake's family. I believe that these Drakes were from the Yorkshire area because John Moore and Mary Camm were from Yorkshire and it makes sense that Joseph Drake would have met their daughter in Yorkshire somewhere also. Any information anyone can supply would be greatly appreciated.

E. Taylor

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: