Drake's of Monroe Co.,OH. Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Drake genealogy » American - USA Drakes » Ohio Drakes » Drake's of Monroe Co.,OH. « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Pamela A.Drake
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2002 - 6:49 am:   

My 2x great-grandparents were: Thomas Drake & Hannah Browning. They were married in Harrison Co.,OH.on 25 Jan.1837. They moved to Monroe Co.,OH. & had 10 children. Their names were:
William, Benjamin, John, Thomas Carter(my line),George Washington, Mary,Wesley, Frederick,Cassandra & Esther.

Thomas & Hannah Drake(both sets of parents unknown) & 7 of their 10 children moved by the 1870 census to Wapello Co.,IA. where I lose track of them. Thomas Drake was born,according to the census, in 1810 MD..Hannah was born circa 1815 in either MD. or OH. I've seen both. The only children to stay in OH. were: William George & my Thomas.

If anyone knows about this Drake family please contact me at: padrake2000@yahoo.com or if that one is full: padrake@psci.net

Many thanks!

Sincerely,

Pam Drake
Pamela A.Drake
Posted on Thursday, November 11, 2004 - 11:09 am:   

I have a new e-mail address. It's: padrake@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Pam Drake

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: