Hendersonville, NC Drakes Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Drake genealogy » American - USA Drakes » North Carolina Drakes » Hendersonville, NC Drakes « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Hendersonville NC Drake Lineage help!Brian Drake09-04-06  1:20 pm
  Start New Thread        

Cheryl Pujadas
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 3:46 pm:   

Looking for the parents of Hezekiah Drake b1790 died aft 1861 Henderson county NC. Married Sarah Elizabeth Barton b 1785 d 1863. or any information on either of them
David W Drake
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 5:46 am:   

Cheryl, I know I've seen the headstones for Hezekiah and Sarah in the "old" cemetary of Beulah Baptist. I'll try to do some checking next time I'm up there. D. W. Drake
Troy Drake
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2002 - 4:03 pm:   

I believe his father was John Leander Drake (b. 1760 in New Jersey) and his mother was Winifred "Winnie" Massey b. 4-Dec-1765 in North Carolina.
Debbi
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2002 - 2:23 am:   

Cheryl,
Not sure but my records show that John Leander Drake (b. 1760 New Jersey) was 2nd son to Nathan Drake (b. 1726)

I note this because Hezekiah Drake (b. 1790) was my GGGG Grandfather!

Debbi Drake
Dan D. Drake
Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2002 - 12:56 pm:   

Am looking for the cemetery that "Nathan Mendenhall Drake" b: 08 May 1798 in Lincoln co. NC, d: 25 October 1876 in Henderson Co. NC, and his wife "Eleanor Osborne" d: 1858, are buried in. Nathan M. Drake is the son of John and Winifred Massey. Nathan & Eleanor Drake are my gggrandparents. Thank you for any help--

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: