Drake's of eastern Va. - Richard, his... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Drake genealogy » American - USA Drakes » Drakes of Isle of Wight, VA » Drake's of eastern Va. - Richard, his cousin Thomas, can anyone help here? « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

NC Potter
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 12:38 pm:   

I am searching for the true death date for Richard Drake, whose will is listed with two dates - 8/30/1760 and 7/25/1780. I am almost sure that the cousin named in the will as executor, Thomas Drake was my ancestor - and that he was married to his cousin Sarah - Richard's daughter perhaps. AND that Richard's daughter Elizabeth was married to John Green, who was the father of another ancestor of mine - Jesse Green. Jesse Green is listed as executor and cousin in Benjamin Drake's will. Benjamin is listed as sole heir and executor of his mother's will, Sarah Drake, 6/29/1784. All this goes around in circles, but the names fit - I just need to fit all the dates - Can anyone lend some info?????

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: