William Drake and Naomi Profitt I nee... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Drake genealogy » American - USA Drakes » Ohio Drakes » William Drake and Naomi Profitt I need william's parents! « Previous Next »

Timothy Logan Thompson
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 4:40 pm:   

William Drake married to Naomi Jane Profitt was born on February 2nd 1895, He died in Ohio in 1975, He is on the 1930 census as living in Middletown Ohio. But even though I have all this information and TONS of information on Naomi Jane Profitt's history what I really really need is to know William's parent's names. I am trying to find the Full-Blooded Seminole in my family line. If you can help please send me an e-mail, and I will also help you in any way I can, and I can provide information on Living Drake's in Ohio as well. Thank you so much. My e-mail address is thyrisroanmacbaine@yahoo.com
Pamela A.Drake
Posted on Thursday, November 11, 2004 - 11:17 am:   

Have you tried getting a death certificate since he died in 1975? Do you know what county Middletown,Ohio is in? Have you written a Letter to the Editor of the local county newspaper asking for help? My Drake's lived in Ohio too. They lived in Harrison,Monroe,Washington & Belmont Counties.

Good Luck!

Sincerely,

Pam Drake
padrake@sbcglobal.net

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: