Moses Drake Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Drake genealogy » English - UK Drakes » Yorkshire UK Drakes » Moses Drake « Previous Next »

Martin
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 9:13 am:   

I have a Moses Drake who was a mason in Halifax and Bradford, Yorkshire. He had three wives, but I have only found the marriages to two of them. He was born in 1804 in Bradford to John and Mary Drake. John Drake was also a mason.

Does anyone have any further information about Moses, or John and Mary Drake?

Martin

Lancashire, England,UK
Roy Andrews
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2004 - 7:56 am:   

Hi Martin, the best thing to do is join Bill Olivers great Drake List. Instructions are at;
http://www.xroyvision.com.au/drake/exchange.htm

This is a discussion area for anyone who has an interest in the surname DRAKE (worldwide)
OR
The Devon UK Discussion board at;
http://members.boardhost.com/devonfhs/

Martin
Posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 10:10 am:   

Hello Roy
Thanks for your advice.

Martin
m.critchley@ntlworld.com
Martin
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 3:50 am:   

Further info on Moses Drake - he married Harriet Robinson in early 1830's. By the time of the 1841 census he was married to Mary Hitching and living in Halifax. By 1844 Mary had died and he moved back to Bradford, and married Harriet Turner.
Martin
Posted on Tuesday, February 27, 2007 - 9:55 pm:   

Just to update my email address if anyone else is tracking Moses Drake
Regards
Martin

Martin Critchley
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 7:56 am:   

This is a further updated email address for anyone researching Moses Drake's ancestors or descendents.

Regards
Martin

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: