Drakes of Churchstanton Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Drake genealogy » English - UK Drakes » Churchstanton Drakes and families » Drakes of Churchstanton « Previous Next »

Elizabeth
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 8:57 pm:   

Dear Sir,

My name is Elizabeth Culverwell from Queensland in Australia and my husbandís family came from Churchstanton and ggggaunt Mary Culverwell born 26/3/1705 Churchstanton and died 1749 Churchstanton married Mark Drake born 1700 in Churchstanton and died in 1763 possibly in Churchstanton and he had a son Mark Drake born 1726 in Churchstanton and died 1786 who married Mary Tuck 3/7/1755 in Talaton and they had a daughter Ann Drake born 4/7/1756 Talaton and died 11/4/1757 Luppitt.

If this last family had any other children I would appreciate any information.

I remain.

Yours faithfully

Elizabeth J. Culverwell
Roy Andrews
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 8:58 pm:   

Hi Elizabeth,
this email is a knockout, (not just the colours).
The Drake family and lineages from Churchstanton are very close to me
and have spent quite a few years trying to find descendents of any of the
Drake and associated lines. I know of the line you are talking about.
I will see what I have as a lot is on computer but also stacks on paper.
Can you also send me your direct lineage so I can add it to whats on my
website,
thanks for contacting me,
regards,
Roy Andrews

Elizabeth
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 9:00 pm:   

Hi Roy,
I am unable to send a direct lineage of the Culverwells as there are 12 generations all together. The Drakes appear in the 4th generation. Mary Culverwell was the daughter of William and Eleanor (nee Rowswell).
How are you related to the Drakes - Churchstanton? Also I noticed that your email address has "au" at the end, where in Australia do you live?
If you wish to ring me to discuss the Drakes/Culverwells you can contact me on xxxxx. we live on the Darling Downs in Queensland.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Elizabeth Culverwell.
Elizabeth
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 9:01 pm:   

Hi Roy,
It was lovely to speak to you on the phone.
I am attaching all The Culverwells for you and please do not put it on the internet.
regards.
Elizabeth Culverwell

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: