Dear Hill Endians and Tambaroorians Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Australian genealogy and useful links » Reunions » Dear Hill Endians and Tambaroorians « Previous Next »

Admin (Admin)
Username: Admin

Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 7:43 am:   

Wed, 22 Aug 2012 13:27:01 +1000
Dear Hill Endians and Tambaroorians

Please find attached all the details about our upcoming reunion in Hill End over the weekend of 6-7 October 2012.
The village is looking lovely and we are hoping for a wonderful turnout of descendants. Special tours of local attractions have been arranged and we will be having a Gathering BBQ on the Saturday evening. Venue is under cover so there will be no problems with weather.

For coach, planning & catering purposes we will need the booking forms to be returned by 17th September. As we are anticipating a good number of people to be in the village over this weekend the local businesses need to have some idea so that sufficient supplies can be arranged etc.  Please contact Lorraine (all details on form) if you have any difficulty with this September deadline so that alternative arrangements can be made.
Daphne & I look forward to catching up with those we have met before and also meeting all those new faces that have been in touch over the past few years.
Our next newsletter is currently in production and will be out in the next week or so, however I felt that it was best to give all the Gathering Reunion details beforehand. If you know someone who normally receives the newsletter by post please let them know the details and that they will be receiving a hard copy newsletter by end of August.
If you have any questions please email or phone me (02 95870352). Please leave a message on the answering machine and I will get back to you.
Cheers
Lorraine Purcell
Convener
Hill End & Tambaroora Gathering Group
Admin (Admin)
Username: Admin

Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 7:44 am:   

27 August 2012 3:56 PM

Dear Hillendians & Tambaroorians

As promised, here is our August newsletter attached. As well as the usual news and information it includes the final details for our weekend in Hill End on 6-7 October.
We hope you can join us for the event.

The Newsletter is is in pdf format and you will need Adobe Acrobat reader to access the file. If you do not already have this program then it can be freely downloaded from http://get.adobe.com/reader/ .

If you do not wish to download Adobe or are unable to open the attachment please contact me by return email so I can send a very basic version of the newsletter via email however it will be without photos and forms etc.

I also undertake to use this mailing list only for material relating to the Gathering Group. It will not be made available to any commercial or other parties unless relating directly to Hill End and Tambaroora matters and/or appropriate family history information.

If you do not wish to receive our publications  then please reply to this email with the message "unsubscribe" in the Subject heading and in the text of the message.
Don't forget to let us know if you change your email address or contact details for future newsletters etc.

We look forward to catching up in Hill End in October, or at the next Gathering in Rhodes Park next March
cheers
Lorraine Purcell
Convener
Hill End & Tambaroora Gathering Group
(02) 95870352

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: