Sparshott Family History Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Sparshott family genealogy » Sparshott Family History « Previous Next »

Peter McNulty
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2004 - 7:39 am:   

I'm interested in discussing Sparshott family history on this forum; any comers?
Steven Sparshott
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 12:26 am:   

Hello.

I too am interested in the Sparshott family tree.

My name is Steven Sparshot, son of Irene and David, cousin to Theresa and Christopher, nephew to Ray and Cheryl and grandson to Gladys and Ted. We are all from the Fareham/Gosport area. From my ltd knowledge, I note that a number of Sparshott's (in the Uk at least) have roots on the south coast.

I am quite interested to learn about our wider family tree.
Adam Sparshott
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 7:45 am:   

I am also interested in tracing my Sparshott family history, and have researched some already.
Adam Sparshott
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 7:46 am:   

Peter,
How about updating your website to link to this
forum?
Mike Thomas
Posted on Tuesday, November 09, 2004 - 8:31 pm:   

One of my great aunts (my maternal grandfather's sister) Lilian Flora Mary Robinson married William Owen Sparshott in Camberwell, London in 1899. William Sparshott was born in Rotherhithe in about 1870. You can see them in the 1901 census at RG13/500/161/33. Lilian and William Sparshott had two daughters - Winifred Lilian b1901, and Dolly.

Anyone got any more info on that line ?

I can't access your website this morning Peter :-(
Chris Sparshott
Posted on Friday, September 02, 2005 - 7:36 am:   

Who was in the sparshot family te around 1990 up to now because for a school project i need to find out please if u have heard of me then please help.
Daphne Sparshott
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 6:19 am:   

Daphne Sparshott - If your family if from the Portsmouth/Gosport area I can probably help you.
Daphne Sparshott
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 6:19 am:   

Daphne Sparshott - If your family is from the Portsmouth/Gosport area I can probably help you.
Peter McNulty
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 6:06 am:   

Sparshott - over 15 years of research and more than 5000 data items all Sparshott related. The largest free source of Sparshott Family History. Happy to help anyone with Sparshott relatives. I was born Peter Sparshott and continue to research this unusal name even after my name change.
jim sparshott
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 - 11:33 am:   

hello I am james w sparshott I am in virginia looking for more sparshott
James Sparshott
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 11:15 pm:   

Hi Peter - its good to see you are still researching the name. I hope you have been making some interesting progress.

Steven - are you the Steven that went to Tauntons college, in Southampton, in 1992?

I am James Edward Sparshott (born 1975). Son of Edward George Sparshott (b.1946). Grandson of Ernest George Sparshott (b.1911). I am from Southampton, UK. I'd be interested in tracing my lineage. Also I'm happy to assist in others research.

(Scarytroutman@hotmail.com)
Bari William Sparshott
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2006 - 7:25 am:   

Hello Peter. In 2002 you received a "We have moved" card, unsigned. It was me. Bari William Sparshott born 18/12/46 in London SE19, only son of the late Wm Harold Sparshott, born Newhaven Sussex 26/11/09, died 28/1/87.He had a sister, Kit, a nurse who died on duty in Epsom Hospital, Surrey in about 1960. My grandfather William Thomas Henry born in Portsmouth 1872 died in Newhaven 1931. His father, James also of Portsmouth.My dad had an uncle Harold after whom he was named. He also had an aunt Caroline who kept the Three Tuns pub in Gosport. On a website I've forgotten I once saw a photo of a Ronald Sparshott who was the spitting image of my dad.
Ian_Ferrier
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2006 - 10:46 am:   

Hi Peter,
I thought this link may be of interest to visitors.
Best of luck.
Ian Ferrier

http://members.shaw.ca/GascoyneR/Gascoynes.htm
Megan Sparshott
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2006 - 5:31 am:   

Hello I am a Sparshott and there are no other Sparshott's in the state of Maryland. I honestly thought that my last name was one of a kind. Could someone help me learn more about my family?
Peter McNulty
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2006 - 11:08 am:   

Hi Megan
You may be the only Sparshott in MD now but there have been a few before you including: Deborah; Stephen; William & Kimberley. I am interested in your ancestry. You may prefer to contact me off list. Happy to share any Sparshott facts I have. My website "www dot sparshott dot org dot uk" needs updating but gives a general idea of what I do as a hobby. Best regards, Peter
Elaine Phillips
Posted on Wednesday, December 27, 2006 - 11:09 am:   

Hello, One of my ancestors was Peggy Hunton, daughter of Abraham Hunton of Botley and Ann Sparshott of Hamble. Peggy Hunton married William Sturgess, a mariner of Hamble. Their son William born 1788 Hamble married an Ann Portch. I have found no record of Ann Portch's birth, but later census records place her birth at Bath, abt 1800. I have come across a request in Roots web for information about a John Portch Agent Victualler at a Royal Navy Hospital, Haslar, died in Bath in 1819, buried Weston super Mare. He married Nancy Sparshott (b. Hamble 1763). This message was posted in 1998 by a Daniel Irwin, but the email address no longer exists. I suspect that Daniel Irwin is related to John Conran Irwin who is a distant relative of mine on the Sturgess line. If anyone can give me any more info on this line I would be most grateful Cheers, Elaine Phillips, Brisbane, Australia
Chris
Posted on Friday, January 12, 2007 - 1:06 am:   

Hi, my birth name is Christopher Sparshott. I was born 27 August 1945 in Egham, Surrey UK. My understanding is that my birth family moved to Australia following my adoption to the Stone family in Woking, Surrey. I believe I have an older half sister called Barbara. Birth mother's maiden name was Florence Starky/Starkey. Named father was Edward Victor Sparshott but I understand that he was not my birth father.

Anyone out there know anything about these particular Sparshott's?
Peter McNulty
Posted on Friday, January 12, 2007 - 10:49 am:   

Hi Chris
As I understand it, family history of living people can be affected by the legislation that replaced the Data Protection Act in th UK. You may have more luck in searching white pages telephone directories from Australia. Good luck. Best regards Peter
Ro Grundon
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 8:01 am:   

I have found a Mary Newell Sparshott in my family tree. She married George Carpenter on 6th July 1840 at South Stoneham whish is near Southampton and her father was John according to the IGI.
Does anyone have a link to her?
Peter McNulty
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 10:04 am:   

Hi Ro
Mary Newell Sparshott was baptised 12.07.1811. (I have only seen a transcript in the SoG). If you have any other info I'd be interested in seeing it. Regards Peter
ro grundon
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 - 8:23 am:   

Thanks Peter for info on Mary Newell Sparshott. Did you have a note of where she was baptised by any chance?
I wonder what the significance of Newell was?
I think she may have had a brother Robert Newell Sparshott who married Elizabeth WALLER in South Stoneham 5/2/1837 (IGI). but that's really only guess work, I need to work on that
Regards Ro
david williams
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2007 - 2:57 am:   

we would like to know about laura sparshott born 1836 died 1879 aged 41, we want to know when she married a mr Harding and where she was born, a mr james sparshott was her father..anyone help please?
david williams
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2007 - 2:58 am:   

the above birthdate for laura sparshott is wrong its actually 1838
Georgina Scears
Posted on Tuesday, May 08, 2007 - 11:29 pm:   

I have be looking in to my Family tree I have got back to a George Sparshott born about 1805 in sussex his son was Stanley Sparshott born 12 May 1840 in sussex and he was in the royal Navy his son was George Henry Sparshott born in Devon 27 Sep 1867 and he also was in the Navy his son was george Henry Pitts Sparshott born sussex 27 Dec 1899 also was in the navy and his son was Stanley George Sparshott born 26 Jan 1927 If any one could help me exspand on my family that would be great
Ian Ferrier
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2007 - 11:22 pm:   

Hi Peter,
I hope you are well.
I came across your Sparshott discussion during a search so I just thought I'd pop up and say hello to all you Sparshott's out there.
I'll try and pop beck occasionally to keep up to date with things.
Good luck everybody.
Ian Ferrier
Petermc (Petermc)
Username: Petermc

Posted on Monday, June 11, 2007 - 10:12 am:   

Hi David
Laura was baptised 19 April 1840; her parents were James (a drillman – an operator of a horse-drawn seed drill) and Ann née Marsh.
She married her first husband, George Harding, 30 May 1859 in the Chapel of Curdridge.
Best regards
Peter McNulty
Researching Sparshott families world-wide.
Judy Melluish
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 10:47 pm:   

Hallo Peter
I have just discovered that one of my maternal great grandmothers Agnes baptized March 31st 1844 at Curdridge was the daughter of Robert and Mary Ann Sparshott!!!
I would love to know where and when they were married and Mary Ann's maiden name - I could not find the marriage in Curdridge Parish Register but have not looked elsewhere yet.
I may even have Mary Ann's wedding dress!
Regards Judy
PS David may be interested to know that Laura was one of at least 14 children born to James and Ann Sparshott between 1840 and 1864 all baptized at Curdridge.

PeterMc
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 9:03 am:   

Hi Judy
This must be the fastest repy I've made. It's a bit of a cheat as we met this evening!

If anyone else is waiting for a reply from me please repeat your question.

Ian, may I have your current email address?
Mary Sparshott
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 10:46 am:   

Hello, I'm also interested to learn more about the Sparshott family name. I was born to Robert Emory Sparshott, (deceased), in Maryland USA. I also have 3 half brothers; Brian Sparshott & William Sparshott who still reside in Maryland as well as another brother, Robert Sparshott who I haven't seen for over 30years. His last known location was Gorgia, USA. I also had an Aunt, Carol Sparshott, (deseased). I don't know too much about this side of my family as my mother and father seperated in 1968. Anyone know where they came from? I've seen some postings that say the UK but I've also seen info suggesting some came out of Australia.
Elizabeth Cargill
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 - 8:57 am:   

Hi David,
Laura Sparshott was my g.grandmother, but from her second marriage to Herbert House in 1866. Their youngest daughter (Elizabeth) Bessie was my grandmother. I would love to know more about her if you are related please can you let me know.
Petermc
Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2007 - 7:02 am:   

Hi Mary
First, Sparshott is definitely an English name and derives from the place where the spears or spars are grown. Spars are parts of ships timbers. There are a couple of villages with this or similar names: Sparsholt and Sparshott. Both are in counties in England; respectively Hampshire and Berkshire. Interestingly, I have never found a record of anyone with this name actually living in these villages so I guess the surname (family name) relates to the place the person came from rather than where they were living.

Most people named Sparshott or similar can be found living, over the centuries, in Hampshire or the adjoining county of Sussex.

There are a few Sparshott families in Australia and these were founded by immigrants from England.

I have some data relating to Sparshott families in the US which I will gladly share with you. To help me help you can you provide more detail such as the maiden names of you mother and the mother of your half-brothers? Was the late Carol Sparshott a natural sister to your father or the wife of his brother? If the latter what was his name? When did Carol pass away?

Best regards
Peter McNulty
Researching Sparshott families world-wide.
jim sparshott
Posted on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 11:56 am:   

hello my name is james w sparshott i live in whitestone virginia my father was L.M. sparshott of kilmarnock va.& washington DC B1910-1971 my mother mary sue bussels sparshott B1911-2007 white hall MD.& kilmarnock VA. I have a son william j Sparshott whitestone VA. we have some kin in washington DC,I have lost contact with them. jim
Steven Sparshott
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 8:00 am:   

Hello to you all.

I am the self same Steven Sparshott that posted an item in 2005 and in truth, I have not visited the site for a while but am happy to see all the posts since.

James, in response to you 2 year old question, (sorry), I am not the Steven Sparshott that went to Tauntons College.

I note the comments about Spars of a ship as the originator of the name and I agree however, this does not answer the origins of; 'shott', which I understand from my 84 year old Grandad namely; 'Edward Sparshott', decends from the Germanic region of Europe which, without documentary evidence to the contrary, seems to make sense.

Regards
Steven Sparshott
petermc
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 8:41 am:   

The Anglo-Saxon word holt means a woodland area. There are no Sparshott people living in Germany.
Mary Sparshott
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 9:38 pm:   

Hello Peter,
My mothers maiden name was Sandra Starr and my half-brothers mothers maiden name was Susan Yeroshefsky*. Carol Sparshott was a natural sister to my father Robert Sparshott. Carol passed away dec 8th 2006.

* (not sure of spelling)
Chris Costa
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 2:15 pm:   

Aloha,
I always wondered the roots and meaning of Sparshott. My mother's Father's name was Linwood Sparshott. He passed in N.Virginia in 1993. Other than him, and my mother, and a couple great aunts, I have'nt met another Sparshott. I find following the family tree is fascinating, so thankyou.
petermc
Posted on Wednesday, August 13, 2008 - 5:57 am:   

Hi Georgina

Stanley Sparshott 1840-1922

I am just updating his details in my database. Are you still looking for information about him?

Best regards
beverley campbell
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2008 - 5:00 am:   

hi peter i am your couisin my mother margaret rosina sparshott was your fathers sister born pridham rd thornton heath.
beverley campbell
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2008 - 5:01 am:   

hi peter i am your couisin my mother margaret rosina, was your father kennys sister he used to visit us when we were little. my mother was born in pridham rd t heath croydon, i hope this of use that i am your couisin in your research i remember most of my aunts and uncles.
loiskuip
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 10:46 am:   

My gggrandmother was named Ellen "Sparshit" Thorpe (born London, 1829) It turns out her mother, Maria, was once married to a (Sparshot?).(1841 census Maria Sparchart) Does anybody know any more about this family?
loiskuip@yahoo.com.au
loiskuip
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 2:00 pm:   

Correction: Ellen "Sparshit" Thorpe's mother was Mary Ann Green married to Charles Thorpe.
Her grandmother was Maria (Sparchart) also later Maria Chambers. loiskuip@yahoo.com.au
lois kuip
Posted on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 10:57 am:   

Again, Maria (nee Richmond nee Green) married William Sparsthott 1815 at Portsea. He was a Mariner. She was probably a young widow. It's likely they had more children. I know it was a long time ago, but does anybody know any more?
Does anybody tend this site??? Lois Kuip.
janice osborne
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 3:01 pm:   

I am Janice Osborne(nee Sparshott) My father was Jack Sparshott. My grandfather was Walter Ernest Sparshott.GGGfather was James Frederich Sparshott.Then another Frederich Sparshott, after that we only have another Frederich Sparshott who was born in Mundham 2 miles from chichester. I have a brother John Richard Sparshott, he has two sons Steven and Paul Sparshott and a grandson Jake Sparshott, of course there are all the wives and children and uncles and aunts, but I just wanted to establish us. I live in Albury N.S.W. My Brother is in Sky, Victoria. And there are Sparshotts in Dubbo N.S.W. and in Adelaide. south Australia.
Chris R
Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 4:40 am:   

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me find some more information on James Sparshott 1816 married to Ann nee Marsh 1818 (ie names of children) as I’ve just started researching my Sparshott family history. My GG Grandfather was Frank M Sparshott 1858 son of James & Ann who married Betsy Maria Gamblin. All in the Hampshire UK area, Botley / Droxford.
Thanks Chris
kenneth benza
Posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 5:57 am:   

just thought i would add alittle more info. my grandfather was linwood sparshott,married to ruth with three children.frances,helen and linwood henry(who was my father)he passed away in 2009.i have a half sister from henry second marriage named cynthia.
elaine
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 7:58 pm:   

my name is elaine and i am married to david sparshott david age 57 is one of three sons of lyle victor sparshott the others are dennis 60 and peter 53 between us we have expanded the adelaide sparshotts apart from our imediate family there are quite a few of us in adelaide
Lynne
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 3:25 am:   

HiThere....my grandmother was a Krambach and her sister Rose (although I think she was known as Rosa) married Arthur Thomas Sparshott in March 1899. I am interested to know how Rosa arrived in Australia and any further information as I am now hooked!!!! On the Krambachs and Sparshotts.
DaisyDaydreem@Aol.com
Lynne
Posted on Friday, October 08, 2010 - 12:43 am:   

Hello There...I am back...is this website not manned anymore? as I thought I would enjoy a
reply. I have some interesting snippets of information regarding Arthur Thomas b.1873 and Rose b.1879 (nee Krambach, my mum now 80 can remember her Aunt Rosa and her early years on the stage)anyone enjoying collecting info. on Sparshotts maybe interested to hear them.....DaisyDaydreem@aol.com
Peter Mc
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2010 - 4:37 am:   

Hi Kenneth, I am a little confused with your information. According to my research, Linwood Henry 1st married Thelma Harrison, June 25th, 1935 and he subsequently died November 25th, 1995. His obituary appeared in the Washington Post Nov 27th, 1995. I thought he had 3 children: Linwood Henry 2nd; Chris; Ruth. I do not know of a 2nd marriage and I can't place you with the family name of Benza. Can you assist?
Chris
Posted on Friday, October 22, 2010 - 2:26 am:   

Re my 2007 post, I have now 'been found' by my sister, Barbara. This all happened September 2009 and this year (2010) we have met up - once in Australia and once in UK. Also have met cousins who live in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Devon.
kenneth benza
Posted on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 12:32 am:   

hello peter mc,thank you for your inquiry it allowed me to clarify my info.my grandfather was linwood henry sparshott who married thelma harrison as you noted.they subseqently had four children,in order of age,helene,ruth,linwood henry 2nd(my father) and francis.however,my mom is not fully sure the forth childs name was francis.lastly,linwood henry 2nd married sharon may day and i was their only son.they divorced when i was 4 or 5 and henry 2nd married again and i know positively of a half sister named cynthia,we were in contact after the death of my father(linwood henry 2nd).my mom remarried thomas charles benza when i was around 6 and adopted his name to mine.
Douglas Sparshott
Posted on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 - 11:09 am:   

I am wanting to contact DENNIS J. SPARSHOTT born 1941,son of JAMES E.D. SPARSHOTT. My father HARRY RICHARD SPARSHOTT is James younger brother. I would like to get in touch with DENNIS to further my family history search. My email dsparshott@hotmail.com
Brianna Sparshott
Posted on Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 4:48 pm:   

My name is BRIANNA JADE SPARSHOTT. I am doing a school assignment on my family history and I would like to know as much as possible.

HARRY RICHARD SPARSHOTT (1903-1961)was my Great Grandfather. DONALD RICHARD SPARSHOTT (b.1931)is my Grandfather. JOHN RICHARD SPARSHOTT (1962)is my Father.

If anyone has any infomation please email me at briannasparshott@hotmail.com
Angela sparshott
Posted on Monday, April 09, 2012 - 6:43 pm:   

Hi. My grandfather is Ronald Sparshott. Isle of wight based. I am Angela Sparshott. I'd love to learn more.
Douglas Sparshott
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 11:06 am:   

searching for family of LUCY SPARSHOTT (b. 1897)married Ernest Winter in 1926. Also family of CHARLOTTE ELIZABETH SPARSHOTT (b.1895) married Thomas Harrison. My email dsparshott@hotmail.com
Lawrence Scott
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2012 - 10:35 pm:   

Hi, my second great grandmother was Lucy James Sparshott she was married to James George Hawkes which immigrated to New Zealand.Lucy was born 10 September 1834 Middlesex,her father was James Sparshott born abt 1778 he was a Purser in the Royal Navy. His wife was Margaretta Symons James born 1804.As far as I can make out James Sparshotts father's name was Daniel Sparshott, can anyone confirm this and add anymore information
Bridgette
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 4:09 am:   

trying to find out more about Mary Sparshott b 1806 around Pagham West Sussex would appear she had at least 3 illegitimate sons to a William Jupp, George, James & William. Any help gratefully received
Bridgette
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 4:17 am:   

whoops forgot my email bridgette-svena@hotmail.com
JULIE WILLIAMS
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2013 - 2:01 am:   

HELLO I AM JULIE WILLIAMS FROM ADELAIDE AUSTRALIA, MY MOTHER IS CORAL CAMERON- NEE FORD WHOSE MOTHER HAZEL LOUISE FORD IS A DESCENDANT OF RICHARD AND COROLINE -NEE SAUNDERS, SPARSHOTT ALL BORN IN ADELAIDE AND THEY ARE RELATED TO GARNET HORNBY SAUNDERS OF NEW ZEALAND. I THINK THAT MAKES RICHARD AND CAROLINE MY GREAT GREAT GRANDPARENTS . LET ME KNOW IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING THANK YOU JULIE WILLIAMS
debra pridmore
Posted on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 2:48 am:   

Hi I am looking for Chris Sparshott..I am the daughter of Edward Victor Sparshott. My name is Debra Pridmore nee Sparshott
debra pridmore
Posted on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 2:55 am:   

Hi if Chris Sparshott still reads this could u please contact me on email satinsdevil_67@yahoo.com.au. I am the daughter of Edward Victor Sparshott who lived in Australia and passed away in 1991. My name is Debra Pridmore nee Sparshott
debra pridmore Sparshott
Posted on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 1:30 am:   

Hi there just looking for Barbara Ann Sparshott. Cant tell if sheIis married or not but I believe she is my half sister. Her father is Edward Victor Sparshott as is mine. He passed away in 1991. My email adress is satinsdevil_67@yahoo.com.au so if anyone know where she is or can get in contact with her that would be great. Thank you Debra Pridmore nee Sparshott
Jill A Warren
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 6:52 am:   

My mother is trying to research my grandmother's family line of Sparshott. My Great, Great,Great Grandfather was Charles Sparshott, He is known to have 3 brothers William Henry,Fritz, and Paul (not sure their orders of birth) His daughter was Mamie Josephine Sparshott Beall, She married Harvey C. Beall. I am giving as much information as I know, I hope that helps. We know that Maime lived in Arlington, Virginia. Charles lived with her when he died. We know he came from England, but unconfirmed as coming from a town south of London called sparshott. Any help would be appreciated.
Chloe Sparshott
Posted on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 12:04 am:   

Hi my name is Chloe Sparshott. I am 18 years old and my family live in ST.Albans and surrounding areas. I am the daughter of Christoper Clive Sparshott and Rebecca Scott. My grandfather is Clive Cecil Sparshott and he and my father own a fruiters business called Sparshotts limited.
Deb Pridmore
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 1:58 pm:   

Hi I am looking for Barbara Sparshott or Christopher Sparshott. If anyone knows these ppl can you please give them my email address please. It is debclare27@yahoo.com.au. I am the daughter of Edward Victor Sparshott and I would like to get in touch with them. I have tried on many occasions to find them but haven't had any luck. Thank you very much. Deb
Darryl Harris
Posted on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 6:52 am:   

Hi folks. I've just located whom I believe may be my birth mother: Carol E. Sparshott(1919-1995) wife of Luther N. Sparshott(1914-1980) as marked on a columbarium at Arlington National Cemetery. I've alot of facts should this inquiry prove fruitful and hope to get some closure as well. Thanks for this forum.
carlottalynch
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 4:39 am:   

My grandfather was Tom Sparshott who married Elizabeth Sparshott in 1917 in ? london and they had one daughter called Jessica. Does anyone know any more about this side of my family?

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: