Eason C Drake July 4, 1790 Eastern Ca... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Discus » Drake List » Eason C Drake July 4, 1790 Eastern Carolina’s « Previous Next »

Tarablee
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 8:41 am:   

Antecedents: (?) Jesse Drake, William Drake, Hines Drake, Elizabeth Drake,

Descendents; sons: (youngest) George Ransom Drake(survived to adulthood)
Dudley Eason Drake, William Hines Drake,(oldest?)

Grandsons: Julius Nichols Drake, Ezekiel Drake, George W. Drake, Frances Drake, Jasper Newton Drake, Lemuel Eason Drake.

There are others, most grandsons were born in Georgia, Louisiana or Tyler county Texas. Adoption paperwork exists in Tyler county Texas (not to be confused with city in smith county.).
Sons are born in South Carolina or in Georgia. Some die in Georgia or Louisiana.
Eason C. Drake is married to Lovica Vickey Dudley in Nash County or Edgefield South Carolina.
He eventually Passes away in Fred, Tyler County Tx. In Drakeville Texas. Is buried on Family plot. That plot has recently been rediscovered and is now considered an “endangered cemetery “. Please contact me on Facebook in the Drake genealogy page or on ancestry Augenstei n. Tara. Drake
I’m looking for any information on Eason, his parents or the Dudley’s. I also ha e information to share should you be interested in expanding your tree. Ancestry tree information is not always accurate and continues to be researched. And CHANGED!
Thank you for any help.
sherry mclaughlin
Posted on Wednesday, April 03, 2019 - 2:15 pm:   

I just discovered this page. my great grandmother was a drake. they lived in greenville county sc. go to Greenville Presbyterian church website and you will find links to a lot of historical inf. the church members are 75% drakes, I was recently told. also type in Boonesborough historical society in Greenville county sc (really in donalds, sc a rural area) They are restoring a log cabin that the drakes lived in. I have a William drake onmy paper

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: