(1) THE GREAT COBAR HERITAGE CENTRE
C/- Joy Prisk, 4 Broomfield St, Cobar NSW 2835. Is seeking information and
photographs of William and Thomas Longworth, A. J. Gould and Dr Richard Read
who were members of the Great Cobar Copper Syndicate.
(2) DICK SMITH, 20 Yowie Ave, Caringbah
Is seeking descendants of John Dunn and James Neal. Daughter Catherine Dunn
Born at Sackville Reach married at Singleton on 2-2-1846 to George Shoesmith.
Witnesses were William and Harriet Shoesmith.
(3) GILLIAN BAKER, 25 Robson?s Rd, Keiraville NSW 2500
Is researching Stoltenberg ? Dreis\Dries ? Holcome ? Rotton ? Leggett ? Slack Smith
(4) BARBARA PURSELL, 21 Sheahan Way, Marmion WA 6020
Is Butler ? Roser ? Hooker ? Pittman.
(5) C. A. LONG, 32 Ibis Ave, Hawkes Nest, NSW 2324
Was seeking information on ?Wambo?
(6) MRS. JUDY ERSKINE, 10 Dalziel Ave, Panamia NSW 2213
Is seeking the arrival of William Joseph Strummey who was married in the Holy
Trinity C of E Adelaide, on 24 September 1838.
(7) HEATHER, PO Box 2202, Woolooware NSW 2230
Is researching the McDOUGALL and MUNRO families and has appreciated our assistance.
(8) BOBBIE JANE ZAHRA is seeking the arrival of Henry Antony Zahra also his death date.
He married Margaret Shilne in 1859, at Patricks Plains (Singleton).
(9) GRAHAM MCDONALD is seeking the death and burial place of Donald McDonald who
arrived with his parents Angus McDonald and Flora Stewart & siblings on the
?Midlothian? on 12 December 1837. Donald was 29 years old at embarkation. He
married Mary Gillies and they had 3 children. She married twice to Angus McGregor
and Thomas Stewart.
Dot Clayworth, Research Co-ordinator.